- A daily yoga and meditation practice.
- Exploration and discussion of the 12 Laws + a weekly theme.
- Accountability and encouragement from program participants and leaders.
- A weekly 1.5-hour group meeting.
- Guided meditation.
- Large group discussion and small group shares and inquiry work.
- Journey into Power: Pose & integration workshopping.
- Principles to bring balance and awareness into your life; from what you put into your body, your personal self-care routine, defaults in thinking patterns and actions, relationships with yourself and others, and your overall way of being.
- Instruction to begin and deepen your meditation practice.
- Excavation questions to encourage curiosity, self-reflection, and exploration.
To sign up visit the Events tab of the website and choose your desired location. The cost of the program is $125.00. If you sign up for both winter and spring sessions, (begins the week of April 7th) we are offering a discounted price of $199.00 for both seasons.
The benefit of signing up for the Winter AND Spring sessions is to get; 40 days in the program, 40 days out, and then 40 days back to reassess and refocus. This cycle gives an opportunity to “hold your own” for 40 days, applying your inquiry and knowledge to your daily life. Then you can dive back into the support and accountability of a group/program to recommit and strengthen areas of weakness or choose a new focus. This double session commitment helps you feel and see the growth being done within.