We have always upheld rigorous sanitation standards and continue to re-evaluate current Studio Safety Protocols to assure the highest standards of health and safety for our team members and our students. Take a look below at what to expect when you come in for class and best practices so that you can help us uphold these standards.
- Reserve your class in advance: pre-register on our website under “studio” or using the Mindbody or FitGrid Class app. Walk in’s are accepted, however, we cannot guarantee a space will be available.
- Place your mat in a designated mat space: the studio is taped out for mats to be 6 feet from nose to nose
- Face masks are optional
- All studio surfaces are stringently sanitized with disinfectants after every class
- Atmos air units, hospital-grade air purification systems, are installed in all studio ventilation systems
- Restrooms and showers are open: please bring your own towel and shower items
- Class cancellation: Due to limited spacing the cancellation policy will be enforced. If you are registered for class and unable to attend, you must cancel your registration no later than 1 hour before class beings to allow your space to be offered to someone on the wait-list. If you fail to cancel your reservation and do not attend class you will be charged according to your class package: 10 class cards will be reduced by 1 class, single classes will have a charge of $18, and a flat rate fee for those on unlimited packages.
- If you have practiced in the studio and later find out you have tested positive for COVID-19, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a secure email address and your name and contact information will remain private and confidential. If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 in any of the studios we will notify you immediately via our text system. The studio in which the case was reported will then close for 12 hours in order to sanitize the environment.
Check in with yourself
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class for your well-being and that of your teachers and classmates
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative
- We are so grateful for your help in keeping yourself and this community safe
NOT READY TO RETURN TO THE STUDIO QUITE YET?
- We understand and respect everyone’s personal level of comfort as businesses begin to reopen and vaccinations continue to rise. For the time being, we highly suggest trying our live virtual class options so that you can connect with fellow epy yogis and team members from a space of your choosing.
- When you are ready to return – we will be here waiting with a mat space just for you!