Private Yoga Lessons offer an opportunity to hone in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. We’ll carefully select one of our expert teachers to create a practice that meets your personal needs.
Why choose Private Lessons?
- As an introduction to the basics of a Vinyasa Practice (3+ lessons recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring your practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- To determine pose modifications to suit your current needs, such as pregnancy or injury
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention
- Breaking down postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
There are a variety of opportunities available in participating in a private lesson, the above is just a sampling of what can be gained through lessons.
Private Lesson Options and Pricing
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- A private teacher
- The room may or may not be shared with another private lesson
- This option allows for schedule flexibility, a more personalized practice to suit your needs, and the opportunity to practice outside of a large group
Small Group Private
- up to 4 participants
- 1 Private instructor for the group
Level 3 Teacher: $150
Level 2 Teacher: $125
Level 1 Teacher: $100
Large Group/ Team Private
- 5+ students
- On or off-site
- Perfect option for high school, college, and professional teams and clubs, bachelorettes, and birthdays
Level 3 Teacher: $175
Level 2 Teacher: $150
Level 1 Teacher: $125
Please contact the studio for more information. An initial agreement form must be reviewed and signed before a session may be scheduled. Sessions may be scheduled in the studio or by phone.
Cancellations and rescheduled appointments: You must contact the studio and private instructor in writing (via email) 24 hours prior to the lesson if you need to cancel or reschedule. Failure to contact the studio prior to rescheduling or missing a scheduled Private Lesson will result in being billed in full for your missed lesson.
Teachers cannot accept any type of gratuity for services provided.