Evolution Learning Institute
About the Institute
Our training staff is comprised of a number of highly qualified individuals. Not only are these teachers credentialed by Yoga Alliance, yoga’s governing body, but they have expertise in related fields of study including advanced asana, anatomy and teaching.
What To Expect
Apply online under the Training you wish to participate in. Once you submit your application for review we will contact you with further instruction.
We typically have around 25 individuals in an ACCESS training. Students generally range in age from 18-65 years of age. Our ability to offer our programs via zoom allow for greater participation from those who are not locals.
The options for paying the balance of Tuition due are as follows:
- Option #1: Pay in Full by Program Start: A non-refundable down payment of $1000 with the remaining balance due by the first weekend of the program. A $250 deduction will be given for full payments.
- Option #2: Payment Program: A non-refundable down payment of $1000 with the remaining balance due in scheduled payments according to signed payment agreement. Payment agreement is based on the remaining balance of tuition still owed after the $1000 down payment plus 10% interest divided by the number of months financed. Full payment must be made by the fifth month of the program.
Evolution accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
Expenses not included in tuition: books, yoga mat, blocks, strap and training manual. Books and yoga props can be purchased from Evolution or from other sources. Our training manual is one of a kind and can only be purchased through the studio. We ask that you purchase Journey Into Power by Baron Baptiste as early as possible and plan to read prior to the start of the first weekend. A complete book list will be provided in your acceptance letter.
YES! ACCESS trainees benefit from unlimited yoga classes at all Evolution locations: both virtual and studio, from the first day of the first weekend until the last day of the final weekend of the course.
Our ELI trainers are some of the most experienced and highest qualified teachers at Evolution Power Yoga and the leaders in the specific field of study. They have also gone through a training themselves to become eligible to teach aspiring teachers. Each program is lead by art least one Baptiste Certified Teacher.
To apply for a Yoga Alliance certificate of completion, you must attend 100% of the classes to comply with Evolution Learning Institute requirements. However, we understand that you may not be able to foresee every conflict, so we do offer recordings of every weekend so that you can make up the learning and work that was missed on your own time if you are unable to attend. Note that any missed training dates must be successfully completed prior to the ending of your training and before you will be eligible to receive a certificate of completion.
Yes! With the successful completion of all the requirements of the program, including contact hours, homework and exam, you will receive your letter of completion evidencing your training at the in the ELI program you registered for. You may also register with the Yoga Alliance (www.yogaalliance.org) at the RYT-200, 500 level (Registered Yoga Teacher 200, 500). Graduates of the ACCESS program usually begin teaching in small studios, gyms, with private clientele (friends and family), etc.
- Training will take place at the Evolution Studio indicated for the training you applied to.
- One change of yoga clothes is recommended each day.
- You are responsible for bringing your required learning materials to every program day: books, writing utensil, Training Manual, and a notebook.
- Bring your yoga mat, towel, block and strap
- We often take working lunches. Bring a packed lunch, easy to eat snacks and a refillable water bottle.
- You will not have access to a refrigerator or microwave.
- You will have access to filtered water.
- There are several casual restaurants close by the Studio where you can purchase take-out food and drink items.
Within 5 business days, Evolution Power Yoga will contact you for additional questions &/or acceptance. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required to secure your position in the ELI Training Program.
- You’ll meet people you never would meet otherwise.
- If you have practiced once, a hundred times – never, the ACCESS program is designed to be available to everyone, no matter the experience or knowledge base. Don’t be afraid to try something new, everyone is here to learn.
- Meditation is a huge part of class. Start getting curious about it.
- Get yourself organized right out the gate.
- Get yourself a well-insulated lunch bag for food and snack. Again, it’s fast pace so make yourself meals and snacks that are quick and easy to digest (lunch was typically 15-30 minutes).
- If you don’t already, get yourself a good mat that won’t stay wet or slippery since you’ll be using it a lot. Get two blocks and a strap.
- Get ready to really get to know yourself. If you are willing to put the work in you will get so much out of it. But you need to be willing to let your walls fall, dig deep, and fully dive into it.
- Be willing to be silly, fail, succeed, push yourself and take it easy. It gets messy and that’s the beauty of it all.
No experience in yoga is necessary! Our ACCESS 250-Hour program is for anyone and any body. More than a yoga teacher training, this program equips you with tools and techniques to become a leader in your life, your career, and more. If you are looking to get up to something different – something BIGGER – for yourself, that’s all you need.
Absolutely! There is no requirement to become an instructor at the completion of the training. Our program is designed more as a leadership program; it involves so much more than just practicing or teaching yoga. Many participants who initially enter our program not wanting to teach actually end up changing their perspective at the end of the training.
100% participation on all training weekends is required and you will be assigned specific homework to be completed between weekends throughout the program. There are a set number of asana and meditation practices to be completed between every training weekend.
The full tuition cost for ACCESS, our 250 Hour program, is $3495, our 500 Hour program,which includes a non-refundable $1000 down payment due at the time of enrollment. Payment plans are available as well as opportunities for special discounts if you are a member of the Century Club, enroll during the early bird period, or pay in full. If you wish to pay in full you will receive a $250 discount.
- Our Fall and Spring ACCESS 250-Hour program is complete in 8 months, meeting one weekend (Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday) every month.
- Our accelerated Summer ACCESS program, based out of the Harrisburg studio, is completed in 3 months. (Typically May-August with a month break in the middle)
The ELI EMPOWER 500 Hour program consists of 300 hours of instruction to be added to a 200-Hour credential. We accept the ELI ACCESS graduates, Baptiste Institute certified teachers and Baptiste Institute Affiliate certified teachers.
You can also co-enroll in our ACCESS 250-Hour and EMPOWER 300-Hour program if you do not have an existing 200-hour training certification.
The full tuition cost for our 500 Hour program, EMPOWER, is $3995, which includes a non-refundable $1000 down payment due at the time of enrollment. Payment plans are available as well as opportunities for special discounts if you are a member of the Century Club, enroll during the early bird period, or pay in full. If you wish to pay in full you will receive a $250 discount.
Expenses not included in tuition: Anatomy books, yoga mat, block, strap and training manual. All of these items can be purchased in the studio or online with the exception of the training manual, which can only be purchased through the studio.
100% participation on all training weekends is required and you will be assigned specific homework to be completed between weekends throughout the program.
The EMPOWER 300-Hour program is typically completed in 9 months; usually meeting 1-2 weekends/month.