40 Days Program
Our most popular program, 40 Days to Personal Revolution, based on the Baron Baptiste book, is a life-changing exploration in personal accountability and authenticity.
About the Program
At its core, our program teaches you to take the time to extensively reflect on all aspects of yourself – your consciousness, your defaults, your thought patterns, your yoga practice, and your life overall. In addition to your own personal yoga practice and meditation, you’ll join our supportive group for a weekly meeting to review program materials, relate and connect, and be in choice in how you continue your own personal journey.
By creating a healthy living pattern that serves you in obtaining your goals and values, in addition to daily self-inquiry, you will discover a renewed source of energy and awareness that will impact your overall way of being, while opening your eyes to new possibilities and personal empowerment.
The design of this program allows you to participate multiple times focusing on different goals each time. As humans we are constantly evolving and changing, bringing new opportunities and challenges along the way. While the core structure of the program remains the same, different perspectives and experiences are added depending on who is leading and the community participating, as well as where you stand in your own personal journey.
Each Week Includes:
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily meditation practice
- Exploration and discussion of the 12 Laws + a weekly theme
- A weekly in-person group meeting
- Principles to bring balance, awareness, and curiosity into default patterns and ways of being
- Mindful eating practices
- Instruction to begin and deepen your meditation practice
- Excavation questions to encourage curiosity, self-reflection, and exploration
- Practice teaching
- Leading meditation
- Observing, practicing, and assisting public classes
- Video recording and self-evaluation
- Practicum evaluation